- 10 Body Language Tips Every Speaker Must Know (Infographic)
- Attention, Apple Shoppers: You're Being Followed
- Admit the Things You Don't Understand and Other Must-Read Business Tips
- Meet the Top 5 Angel Investors of 2013 (Infographic)
- This Retailer Raised Prices on Black Friday -- And Saw a Lift in Sales (Say What?!)
The world is ever-changing. As a result, successful businesses are adjusting to new market realities. Opportunities are not going away, but they are certainly evolving.
Typically, our clients engage us in one or more of the following ways:
• Facilitate the development of a startup business
• Lead a new technology project to enable business growth
• Develop a compelling proposal response to capture a major new contract
• Provide a fresh, independent perspective on a company's growth plans and operational performance
• Write a credible business plan to obtain capital for a new venture
• Evaluate a proposal from a potential technology supplier
These engagements represent a sampling of the services that are available within our core competencies of Technology Management, Business Development and Project Management. We encourage you to contact us to explore your options for success.