- 5 Great Coffee Shops to Work In Across the U.S.
- Google Pilots Carpooling Program That Could Challenge Uber
- Burt Shavitz, the Bearded Hippie Co-Founder and Face of Burt's Bees, Dies at 80
- Which Crowdfunding Method Should You Choose for Your Startup? (VIDEO)
- How to Separate Yourself From the Competition
The world is ever-changing. As a result, successful businesses are adjusting to new market realities. Opportunities are not going away, but they are certainly evolving.
Typically, our clients engage us in one or more of the following ways:
• Facilitate the development of a startup business
• Lead a new technology project to enable business growth
• Develop a compelling proposal response to capture a major new contract
• Provide a fresh, independent perspective on a company's growth plans and operational performance
• Write a credible business plan to obtain capital for a new venture
• Evaluate a proposal from a potential technology supplier
These engagements represent a sampling of the services that are available within our core competencies of Technology Management, Business Development and Project Management. We encourage you to contact us to explore your options for success.