- 4 Fundamentals for Evaluating an Overseas Expansion
- What It Takes to Build a Tech Company When You Have No Technical Background
- 5 Ways Startups Find the Ideal Social-Media Influencer
- Entrepreneur360 Conference Livestream: Watch Online in Real Time
- 7 Considerations for Finding Your Ideal Customer-Support Structure
The world is ever-changing. As a result, successful businesses are adjusting to new market realities. Opportunities are not going away, but they are certainly evolving.
Typically, our clients engage us in one or more of the following ways:
• Facilitate the development of a startup business
• Lead a new technology project to enable business growth
• Develop a compelling proposal response to capture a major new contract
• Provide a fresh, independent perspective on a company's growth plans and operational performance
• Write a credible business plan to obtain capital for a new venture
• Evaluate a proposal from a potential technology supplier
These engagements represent a sampling of the services that are available within our core competencies of Technology Management, Business Development and Project Management. We encourage you to contact us to explore your options for success.